What to Bring
- Salt-Water Fishing License and Salmon Stamp.
- Dress in layers, so you can adjust to different temperatures and conditions.
- Rain gear.
- Footwear that can get wet - rubber boots, running shoes or casual, soft-bottom footwear.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and sun-protective clothing.
- You are solely responsible for bringing your own lunches, snacks, beverages and alcoholic beverages as no food or drinks are provided. Bring in a medium-sized cooler.
- Bring large coolers to transport your fish after your charter, unless you are getting all your fish canned or smoked. You can leave these empty coolers in your vehicle until we return. Quality salt ice is available nearby.
- Photography or video cameras.
- Although all fishing equipment is provided, you are welcome to bring your own fishing gear, providing it's suitable for the fish and method of fishing.